Fragrance Hints & Tips
1. Kept away from heat and light, an unopened fragrance will be good for at least four years.
2. Identical fragrances will not only smell differently also last longer when applied to some people than others. The balance and chemical make-up of your skin is why this is the case.
3. Avoid storing fragrances in bathrooms as the fluctuating temperatures and humidity will degrade the scent rapidly.
4. Exposure to the air should be kept to a minimum, as once opened, the ingredients will deteriorate - this mainly applies to dab-on fragrances more so than sprays.
5. People who are sensitive to fragrance should apply the liquid to clothes as apposed to directly on the skin.